Thursday, 5 June 2014

the perfect summer trousers?







this photo is far too sassy. 

Trousers- Topshop
Top- Topshop
Faux leather jacket- H&M
Sunglasses- Topshop
Bag- Mulberry

I picked these trousers up from Topshop about a week ago and I've found it hard to not wear them everyday since. They're so comfy, which means I can walk out the house and feel like I'm still in my pajamas, perfect. The sunglasses are also a recent purchase, which I loveeeeeee, they're so fun and a little bit different from the sunglasses I usually get. Unfortunately the bag is my mum's but I like to steal it and call it my own. Because I live in England a Jacket was definitely appropriate with this outfit, even if it is June. I've had this jacket for about year and I love it, firstly because it was cheap and secondly because of it's light colour it has the perfect summer aesthetic yet it still keeps me nice and warm.
Thanks for viewing!

Helena-Mae
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here my lovelies: