Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Summer Wishlist

Summer Wishlist




I wanted to share a quick wishlist as browsing for new summer clothes have become a daily thing at the moment (procrastination). Just by chance it's turned into a monochrome-ish theme.I know that's not the traditional summer wardrobe aesthetic but I think exams have put me in that boring mind-set. However I really like the simplicity of all the items. I think the dress will be perfect for Reading festival, which I am going to this summer! It's cheap and simple and will go perfect with a clumpy pair of wellies or converse. I also love the striped shift dress from Zara, also an easy and simple dress from summer, but I think the stripes give it that chic, french look kind of??.. Also how cool would those sunglasses look with the striped dress?! I want it alllll
What are your summer wishlists????

Helena-Mae
xxxxx


2 comments:

  1. The sunglasses look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection !

    Follow me now on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: