Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Met Ball Favourites 2014














Since I haven't had time to do an outift post, due to exams starting on thursday... craaaap. I thought I'd do a little post on my met ball favourites. I absolutely adore seeing who is wearing what, and this year did not disappoint! It was a complete contrast from last year's Punk theme. Old school glamour was suitably embraced due to the museum celebrating the opening of the exhibition for couturier, Charles James. Topshop particular celebrated old school glamour with models, Jourdan Dunn, Toni Garnn and Kendall Jenner all sporting  Topshop's custom made gowns, all in a striking silk fabric. However Leighton Meister and Nicole Richie went for a more boho look in looser ftting dresses. I would expect nothing less of the most effortlessly dressed women known, Nicole Richie! I adore everything she wears. Saying that I think I preferred the Topshop dress she wore last year!
Overall for me the best dressed was model of the moment, Suki Waterhouse, in a beautiful, frilly Burberry number. I think if you are lucky enough to attend the Met Ball you might aswell go all out, and this she did! 

Which were you favourites? 

Helena-Mae
xxxx 

Images: Vogue (website)
I do not own these photos

1 comment:

  1. Jay & Bee are very elegant ! :)

    Follow me on GFC and/or BlogLovin', I always follow back :) ! X

    WWW.FLYDP.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: