Saturday, 11 January 2014

Lavish Alice Wishlist- London Fashion Week Outfit

Lavish Alice Wishlist- London Fashion Week




A couple of days ago I got an email that told me about the most recent Lavish Alice bloggers competition. It basically said  to create your perfect outfit for the infamous London Fashion Week and it should of course include the beautiful Lavish Alice's most recent collection. Now although i'm not attending London Fashion week (one day, I hope!) I am forever dreaming up outfits I'd wear, shows I'd watch and the people I would meet. So I jumped at the chance to come up with my ideal outfit. I chose a simple look including this beautiful dip hem shift dress with metallic sleeves. The sleeves really give the outfit some depth and contrast nicely with the off white colour. And since metallics are set to be a massice trend this coming season it seems the ideal ensemble.  I chose to be practical with my shoes but the black and gold give the angelic white dress the perfect edge and the clutch matches perfectly in order for the dress to be the well deserved center of attention. I also decided to add sunglasses to give the idea that it's a beautiful summers day, although what would represent British fashion better than a lovely rain shower?

To get involved in this wonderful competetion follow the instructions below
Helena-Mae
xxxxx
for more information head over to the Lavish Alice blog by clicking here
www.bloglavishalice.blogspot.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here my lovelies: