Saturday, 14 December 2013

The Perfect Winter Coat






Coat- zara
High neck Top- Asos
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Topshop


This blog title is a big statement to make, especially with such an array of coats to choose from this season, in so many colours and styles! But for me I cannot fault this coat, firstly it is super warm and cosy. As I got it in a large, because I prefer it oversized, it is particularly warm! Secondly the quality of it is amazing and at the considerable small price of £40 I pleasantly surprised. I also like the classic aesthetic, which I'm hoping means I'll have it for a good few years! 
How is everyone's December going? I am personally loving the festivities and I'm already starting to indulge... Watch out for a home made mince pies post. But I can't enjoy it all just yet as I still need to get a few more presents for family and friends and I am just finding it so hard this year. 
Hope everyone is having a lovely weekend
Helena-Mae
xxxxx

P.S I forgot to mention I had my haircut- trying and failing to channel my inner Alexa Chung? (I wish)

1 comment:

  1. I looove it and love that jeans :)

    xoxo, Inês
    http://nesperaa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: