Sunday, 8 December 2013

Peanut butter brownies!

Of course watching my favourite Youtuber, Zoella, while I impatiently wait for it to bake

As it has been forever since I last blogged and I couldn't be bothered to make myself look nice today and take some outfit photos I decided I'd share on my blog one of my favourite things- baking. I bake almost every week when I have the time. Today I baked Peanut butter brownies- as you can probably tell. They were really simple to make as it's practically an all in one recipe, and they taste delicious! For the full recipe click here
Thanks for viewing and let's hope I'll be doing more regular posts!

1 comment:

  1. I have to try this, looks so yummy :)

    xoxo, Inês
    http://nesperaa.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: