Thursday, 19 December 2013

Homemade mince pies!














If someone was to ask me my favourite thing about Christmas I think I would probably say it's mince pies, although there would be a long list to follow (Christmas trees, chocolate, presents, the lights, more chocolate...) 
Anywayyyy... I decided I would bake some mince pies and see if they taste as good as the Waitrose ones. And I have to say, I think I now prefer them homemade, especially when you can have them freshly baked and warm! I highly recommend anyone that is a lover of mince pies, like myself, to have a go at baking these as they are super easy and so festive.... they are Christmas in a cake (or a pie) . I think I'm just obsessed with anything to do with Christmas, it makes me feel ridiculously happy! 
Click here for the recipe. 
I hope everyone is feeling as festive as me! 
Happy Christmas
Helena-Mae 
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here my lovelies: