Friday, 25 October 2013

Red Cups and Sweaty Body's Everywhere




Kimono-Topshop
Bralet- Forever 21
Skirt- RiverRiver Island
Boots- Topshop

I can't really take credit for this outfit, considering the only part I actually own are the boots... The rest of the outfit is my beautiful bestfriend Holly's (@hollymarks_), who also took the photos! Although I am now the rightful owner to this kimono, which I bought off her, aha. I love that it adds some vibrancy to quite a dull outfit,  and Kimono's have been everywhere recently, Miss Guided are currently selling some particularly nice ones. I wore this outfit to a party last week and have been meaning to blog it since last sunday, but school work has taken over my life and I feel like it will be that way until the end of June, which is obviously wonderful in every aspect... Thank goodness it's half term, a week away from school is just what I need!

Thanks for viewing and if you have a google account (or a gmail) please follow my blog where it says, 'join this site', it means a lot to me and if you have a bloglovin' account be sure to follow me on that aswell
Helena-Mae
xxxx
Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Love the kimono, I really want one!
    Mia
    x
    www.prettyeclectic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. Such a cute look!

    xx
    Sharena
    http://fashionofanovice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the outfit! the kimono is amazing hope you had a good time,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute outfit :o)

    xoxo
    Sabrina :*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this kimono its amazing!!
    Sarah x
    thepalettee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: