Friday, 18 October 2013

Lavish Alice Wishlist

Lavish Alice Wishlist




The Lavish Alice style off competition is the perfect way to share what I love this A/W.I've also never really entered a competition like this in the blogging world, so this one is the perfect place to start! I chose to keep the wishlist to neutral tones as this really represents a true A/W wardrobe. As you can probably tell I am loving tartan, a massive trend this season, particularly the wrap/pencil skirt, as I think the shape of the skirt gives the classic pattern a modern edge. Something else I am longing for is a leather or 'pleather' pencil skirt, not only have they been seen on the catwalk, but one of my style icons, Kylie Jenner was seen sporting one! I've never worn a jumpsuit like the one in the corner, but I'm dying to try one on as they are such a simple yet bold piece of clothing. I love how Lavish Alice have very minimalist shapes with bold prints, it is definitely in keeping with my style. Plus they have included the ever popular 90's trend into their clothes, which is always a winner for me, basically because it will most likely have something that incorporates my clueless obsession! (Did anyone watch it on film 4 last sunday?!)  

Want to take part??????
Step 1: Create a Lavish Alice Wishlist on your blog, with images connecting through to the Lavish Alice category page.  
Step 2: Sit back and relax! The LA team will then pick 5 bloggers at random.
Step 3: LA will send all 5 bloggers the same item to style for their blog
Step 4: LA will then pick the best styled images and the winner will receive a £50 LA gift voucher! 






Good luck and have a great weekend 
Helena-Mae
xxxx


8 comments:

  1. Wow i love the picks , the dresses are amazing,

    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing items!
    Lovely blog!
    Following u dear<3

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay this sounds great!
    Love that skirt so much!

    Ru|Glitter & Blush

    ReplyDelete
  4. That moodboard looks great! Thanks for sharing!!


    Following you now on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you follow me back! :)
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this list, everything is so trendy, but mostly I love those sandals <33 So do you wanna follow each other? I found your blog really nice and interesting <3 Let me know, xoxo :* http://ourloveourpassion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this wishlist! All those prints are beaut x

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need everything on this list, especially the Jeff Cam look a likes, there so versatile

    Signed
    www.linesbroken.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: