Sunday, 6 October 2013

I have a Topshop addiction.










Jacket- H&M
Top/Shirt- Topshop
Jeans- Topshop
Boots- Topshop
Rucksack- Newlook

My outfit today is a representation of my Topshop addiction. If you know my town, you will know that at the most there is five decent shops; Topshop is at the top of that limited number of shops! But it is definitely a shops close to my heart, that has the power of rinsing my bank in minutes... 
The boots are my newest purchase, which I think is £40 well spent and worth the pain of walking all day in them. Also just to mention Topshop 'mom jeans', I bought these a few weeks ago and must say they are one of my better buys, I much prefer them to American Apparel 'easy jeans' as they don't highlight every lump and bump on my body, specifically my tummy... Infact I'm thinking of my buying the same pair but in black!

I hope everyone is getting all there A/W purchases they want, I am looking out for the perfect cropped roll neck top- I love the turtle neck trend!!
Please feel free to comment :-)

Helena-Mae
xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Love your blog and especially your shoes! Will definitely be checking back at this. Em xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'd love if you gave me a follow? xx

      Delete
  2. great look! love the top with jeans xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, those boots are amazing! Loveeee your blog x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and it's lovely! Definitely following! (Also those boots are amazing!)

    http://thegirlwithone-eye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: