Thursday, 29 August 2013

Une robe de France




Dress- A french shop (I can't remember the name)
Frilly socks- Topshop
Creepers- Newlook
Sunglasses- A stool on the Brighton lanes

I just wanted to quickly share a few photos of a dress I wore to a party on sunday. The dress is from the beautiful town of St Malo, in France (hence the title). I found it in a shop that I would describe as the french version of H&M, but unfortunately I cannot remember the name of it! 
I like the soft, satin material of this dress and the unique pattern, and it is perfect for summer and winter!

Hope everyone is enjoying the end of summer and I empathise with anyone dreading the return of school/work/uni. I am entering my final year secondary school and am so happy about it!
Helena-Mae xxx 

2 comments:

  1. Super cute!

    PS. We've a $150 giveaway to Nasty Gal on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like!

    xx
    Davie and Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment on tumblr, made my day! <3 love this dress too, what a great find! you have a lovely blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: