Monday, 19 August 2013

Disposables: Gentlemen of the Road, Lewes 2013











A few weeks ago I went to a festival called 'Gentlemen of the Road' in Lewes, held by Mumford and Sons, who headlined. The festival goes across America but this was the only one to take place in England and it was one of the best weekends of my life... So far. My particular favourites were of course Mumford and Sons, Vampire Weekend (who also headlined), and The Vaccines. A band which I barely knew of before I went to the festival but I would now consider myself a definite fan of their music also did a set; they are called 'Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros' and sound and look as if they have plucked right out of the 40's... or 50's... or 60's (Or some time that wasn't in the 20th century, that I'm certain of). 
I attended the festival along with my cousin (in the white top and blonde hair), my twinny (in the pink top), and my two best friends! The photos aren't the best quality but I love disposables as they always bring photos out in such nice colours and because of their un-modernness (definitely not a word) they give a retro feel which I personally love. 
I have just returned from a holiday in france where I also took some snaps using a disposable, so I will definitely be sharing those in the coming weeks.
Hope everyone reading is amazing!
Helena-Mae
xxxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here my lovelies: