Friday, 5 April 2013

Grey Skies.

Hello! Today I want to blog an outfit of mine that I would say is quite 'me'. Because I am only fifteen I don't think I really have a personal style as my interests literally change every day. One minute I'm wanting to be a girly girl the next minute I'm walking out in some jeans and my camo jacket. I like being this way although it isn't very practical in the economical sides of things as I am always wanting new to clothes to fit my current style!

This outfit includes my favourite fedora that I got for christmas, it really adds a nice edge to an outfit. The top is my twin sisters, but we share everything! The jacket and skirt are items I have worn to death, they both go with basically everything so it's difficult not to chuck them on when I have no clue what to wear. I really hope we actually start to get some nice weather, I feel like I'm wearing the same boring winter outfits and it's beginning to become somewhat depressing!









Fedora- Topshop
Sunglasses- A boutique from the clothes show (I can't remember the name!)
Denim Jacket- Beyond Retro
Cropped Top- Topshop
Skirt- River Island

Helena-Mae 
xxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. this is such a lovely outfit, you're gorgeous!! xx

    http://sara-says.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thankyou! I've followed your blog, would you mind following mine? xx

      Delete
  3. Amazing. You're gorg!

    Check out my blog?
    http://fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: