Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas one and all.

Hello my lovelies. Here is a quick Christmas post to share my outfit and what not, YAH. So at this moment in time it is mid day and I am relaxing at home with my familly. Having already opened my presents and been to Christmas mass I am already feeling tired! But I'm also enjoying myself very much.

Here are a few snaps of my day so far and my outfit!




I baked a Yule Log on Christmas Eve! Thinking of going on GBO??



This morning at about 7:30!


 Breakfast consisted of Bucks fizz and bacon sandwich! 


'The Perks Of being A wall Flower' was one present I recieved


Obviously I got A One Direction Calender!


Christmas Outfit!


Wearing my fedora I got for christmas. I've wanted this for ages but refused to pay £25! 
Thanks santa xxx


BLAHHH



My coat I've had for about three years from New Look!



My twinnie!! ...Who borrowed my coat. Aw who likes her new Beanie??



Merry Christmas xoxox

Outfit:
Play suit: Topshop
Jacket: New Look
Fedora; Topshop
Shirt: M&S school shirt

I hope anyone viewing has the most wonderful Christmas! Hopefully I'll post some more photos of the festivities xoxoxo

9 comments:

  1. ahhh this is so festive! those dungarees are too pretty. hope you had a loverrrly christmas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for taking a look! Your blog is amazing xx

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! It's so suave but cute at the same time!

    http://oflambsandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Christmas outfit!

    www.amy-adores.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics dear! and nice blog :)
    Kiss and happy new year from

    http://finestradelnord.blogspot.com.es/
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a nice outfit! I'm jealous i want your tartan playsuit xx
    http://cuero-head-to-toe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing , that playsuit is perfection xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove the playsuit!

    Want to follow each other?

    http://thistlefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: