Monday, 3 September 2012

Staple Shorts

Hello! Just a short outfit post of what I wore to a meal, at the gorgeous Italian Prezzo's. I enjoyed a creamy Carbonara and a mouth watering Lemon Drizzle cake with a hot chocolate. A lot of carbs, I know- but hey I went on a run today and should be tomorrow...

Carrying on. The reason for my title is because, well,  this is actually a little embarrassing. Basically the shorts I am sporting in this post are the same as my last post. So I thought, 'How can I cleverly turn this around to make me look like I don't wear the same clothes everyday?' And my answer... These are my staple shorts, they're plain and flattering, they go with everything and anything. So it's just like wearing the same pair of jeans! I hope someone understands where I'm coming from. God help me.






khaki jacket- Topshop
Cropped Shirt- River Island
Cream silk shorts- H&M
Black Ankle Boots- Tesco (F&F)... Don't knock it until you've tried it. 

Helena

xxx

7 comments:

  1. Uber stylish outfit :) I love the shirt xo

    Chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, your style is amazing! I'm loving your parka, shorts and tee, even the boots (i've got them, love them!) i wish i had your style at 14 :) x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank-you! The boots are a bit scuffed but, for £15, they've been good to me. And thank-you that you like my style! xx

      Delete
  3. wonderful outfit!

    http://dasha-dashenka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the shirt sweetie, really cute!

    take a look at my travel blog if you get the chance:
    www.hollyscrivener.blogspot.co.uk

    if you follow i'll follow you back straight away <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'll follow your blog now :) xxx

      Delete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: