Sunday, 23 September 2012

Hiyaaa. It is time for another outfit post! After a boring week at school  and a ridiculous amount of homework it is nice to choose a nice out and chilllllllll! This week I wore my outfit to watch the Production 'Blood Brothers' at the Mayflower in Southhampton . It was absolutely brilliant and incredibly emotional, I'd recommend it to anyone. 

I also want to mention the infamous London Fashion Week, yes it did finish quite a few days ago. Obviously I didn't attend any shows, hopefully I will if I have a career in fashion, but I watched some shows live from the internet- A great feature where they stream the shows live. I adored House of Holland's 90's grunge collection. Of course I loved Topshop Unique's collection with the gorgeous shift dresses teamed with cute round neck jumpers, and my favorites were the over sized leather jackets, they're the perfect touch to any out-fit. I predict we'll be seeing a lot of silk next S/S, which was also feautred in Felder Felder's beautiful collection, and many shift dresses teamed with a hing of grunge.

Finally, my outfit. The reason for the title, the reason for the post. So basically the shoes I've worn in the majority of my outfit posts I think, ha. They go with everything and I have a limited selection of shoes as I am a penny-less 14, going on 15 year old. But I am getting creeper style shoes for my birthday, so watch this space...Okay The scarf and the dress both old items, although I only bought the jacket a few weeks ago it's from Beyond Retro, so I'm assuming it's quite a few years old. The scarf however my mums, but it is now mine. It is a scarf that will literally never go out of fashion, I believe any way. And it if you feel like your out fit is boring then by adding a scarf it can add a touch something. The dress, from Topshop, is just a plain black number but perfect for over accessorizing! And again apologies for my strange facial expressions, I'm really not photogenic.  

Also you may have noticed I have changed my blog a bit, I have embedded a few links. Purely because I have finally worked out how! To be honest I will probable change my blog around until I am completely happy with it!









Sunglasses- H&M
Denim Jacket- Beyond Retro
Dress-Topshop
Scark-My wonderful mummy!

Comment comment comment!

xxxxxx




2 comments:

  1. perfect outfit! loving the denim shirt, and the contrast of the beautiful scarf! you deserve to chill, school is hard! x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit!
    perfect for fall!

    Xoxo Lil
    www.studsandsapphires.com

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: