Saturday, 15 September 2012

Back to school

HALLOOO! It feels like years since I last did a blog post, I miss it. But I had some really kind comments last post, it really flatters me considering all the other incredible blogs on here, thank you!
     I have been back at the jail, sorry I mean school, since last Thursday. I am enjoying my new time table with my GCSE options- I chose History, Textiles, French and Business. They are all good so far, although I think I will probably regret taking French. Also I'm not enjoying the sudden influx of homework I have been plummetted with, giving me less time for blogging. Sigh.

Running with the school theme. The shirt I am wearing in this outfit is one of my many average, cotton, white, M&S school shirts. To be honest I love it. They're so versatile, one day your wearing a shirt to school next shopping in Brighton. Plain white shirts also go very well over things like dungarees and pretty dresses. They can give a very Alexa Chung vibe, my favorite kind of vibe.
The other thing I like in this out-fit is the cross, jeweled necklace. I love how my mum bought it years ago for her self with out any intentions of it being a particular fashion item, yet here I am now  using it as just that and not having to pay the ridiculous amount you would at Topshop. I also use  loads of my mums scarves from back in the nineties, which shall definitely be featuring in some future autumn/winter outfit posts! I think it gives an outfit some kind of depth wearing something from a long time ago and because it's my mums it feels even more special. The rest of the pieces from this outfit are pretty boring, but together I think it's a little bit different from the average, boring outfit.











Remember comment, it only pushes me to do better blog posts.
Eloise, who kindly takes all these photos, needs more followers on her blog Eloise Gal so get viewing and following. 
As always thankyou for viewing!
Helena xxxxx
     
 

2 comments:

  1. i love this outfit! the shirt is fab with that gorgeous necklace! and i'm loving your skirt :) x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool outfit and your necklace is gorgeous!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: