Wednesday, 1 August 2012

What I've been up to...

My dad has finally bought myself and sister, Eloise, a laptop each, which I am very pleased with! I can upload photos onto my blog which I'm very excited about as I, hopefully, it will mean I do regular outfit posts. 
But for now as i can upload photos I have to decided to share some of the events through out this year!

Jubilee Street Party






French trip with the school











A trip to London




A weekend in London and the...OLYPMPICS!






 Entering the Olympic Park...



 The famous stadium



The hockey outdoor arena


I hope you enjoyed these random photos. I shall be posting again in, probably, just over a weeks time to share with you my holiday photos in Portugal. I'm going tomorrow! But for now I shall enjoy the men's gymnastic. I'm a little bit obsessed with anything to do with the Olympics since being there. It's an incredible atmosphere and an amazing experience which I shall remember forever. And the park is really lovely. I feel so fortunate to have gone. Any comments or opinions are welcome as always.
Helena xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time in London and I hope you have a great holiday, I'm going away tomorrow as well sunshine here I come,

    chloe xo

    stylethroughthelookingglass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many uneeded full stops in the last paragraph and the editing of the photos is over done and looks cheap, but other than that good :)
    From Eloise your twin x x
    http://thisiseloiseevison.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Share your opinions here my lovelies: