Monday, 14 May 2012




SHOES...


Hello! I don't really blog much because I'm unable to upload photos on to my computer so it makes my blog a bit worthless and boring. But today I thought I should!
Any way I was just doing my  usual browse on the Top shop website when I suddenly came across all these amazing heels in beautiful sorbet colours. I don't regularly wear heels as there's never really been an occasion but I still enjoy looking at them! so I thought I'd share them on here, enjoy.



 I love the contrasting colors on these shoes, plus the platform and block are just so powerful I don't think many accessories would be necessary. I'd match it with this ' Strappy Grunge Midi dress' so the shoes are the center of attention and they also give the dress some much needed attitude!Here are the same shoes but in a pretty pastel pink. I think these with this 'Shimmer Sequin Shift Dress' match perfectly because they're both very cute but the chunky heel balances it out. I'd also accessorize  with rings and little gold charm bracelets but nothing that takes the attention away from the outfit it's self. These metallic courts have a lovely summery feel to them and are very versatile as they would be good at events such as say your school prom, a wedding, or any formal even but also they can easily be toned down with some slightly baggy jeans rolled to crop and a grungy tee and satchel.  I have chosen a plain black dress with a layered effect and a dip hem. Matched with these courts they give shine to the outift and add a lady like touch. I would over accessorize with lots of bracelets and rings.
Thankyou for reading! Helena xxxxx
All clothes can be found on the topshop website  www.topshop.com
All photos are from the Topshop website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here my lovelies: