Monday, 27 February 2012

heyyyy! I have been looking through some collections of London Fashion Week, which I one day would love to go to, and I have decided my favorite collection had to be House of Holland Autumn/Winter 2012 collection by Henry Holland. This is because I adore the pastel colors and the the shirts are amazing, it has a very topshop edge to it. I love it!! Here are my favourite pieces:
 I love the trousers, they're really fun and the shirt gives it a 'cool' edge and the mixing  block colors with pastels is brilliant. 


 I love how this is like Burberry with colour and life, the design has a very exspensive look and the belt nipping in at the waist gives the outfit shape.


 I love the shape of this dress, it's so feminine! The bold print print adds great attention to it.


 I love the 90's grunge this dress has but I think the dress being off the shoulder adds glamour and the netting look gives it texture and extra detail. 


Thanks for readinggggggggg! xxxxx







No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here my lovelies: