Monday, 13 February 2012

Hellooo! Hope anyone who is reading this is well, here is a post on a style icon of mine Jameela Jamil!
A few reasons being she can pull anything off because of her incredible figure and stunning looks. She has a great personality and from what I have read in magazines and seen on TV she is fun and genuine.


So here are some photos of her pulling off some great looks :)


I honestly think Jameela is one of the best girls at pulling off the festival look. This is because she does it so effortlessly and she also has fun with it, taking risks. Below you can see she gone for a very casual, dark look brightening it up with a boho scarf and college style satchel. She has cleverly created an outfit that separately you would turn your nose up at it but together it just fits perfectly. And the ray bans add a very cool edge! 




At T4 stars of 2011, which I went to, Jameela wore a very christmassy classic 50's style red dress. I personally loved it because of how bold it is and it really makes a statement of her style. I like the way she did very minimal accessorizing, wearing just a ruby red ring to match the dress, a simple bracelet and necklace this really makes the dress stand out., and what a beautiful dress it is!










 When she attended the British Comedy Awards Jameela wore a gorgeous prom dress with a black background and white polka-dot print. I personally love the way it fits around her body perfectly and also I think it's a really happy dress that makes you smile when you look at it. Cleverly, Jameela, has paired the dress with neon chunky heels. This is a total contrast to the dress because the dress has such a retro and elegant  feel where as the shoes really update the look bringing it to 21st century and the chunkiness tones down the elegance ( In a good way!) 


Overall I think I have shown Jameelas very classic look with the 50's prom dresses but then shown how she mixes it up when going to festivals in the first photo. I think her clothes represent her personality a lot and she appears to be very confident with her style which is why she is an icon of mine. 


Thank you for reading please comment back! 
Helena xxxxxxx
p.s I apologize for any miss types hopefully you can gather what i'm talking about :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here my lovelies: