Sunday, 22 January 2012

Hello! Today was a calm normal Sunday doing the odd bit of homework, fun! 
But today I was very bored and was very so I decided to be organised and gather together some summer outfits. I used some staple pieces and worked with them, the staple pieces were- vintage worn out Levi shorts and some black Chelsea style boots. I teamed them with a range of different from checked shirts to an Abercrombie and Fitch t-shirt top. Although I hate the idea of wearing Abercrombie and Fitch I went for an American college look and rolled the short sleeves and it really worked.  I also used a float butterfly top accessorizing it with a elastic hairband around my head. The whole time I was making different outfits the theme I was going for was that festival boho look because I love how effortlessly cool it is and I 'tried' to pull it off.
I am now so excited for summer and wearing all these outfits and wearing them  to places like the beach (If it's warm enough!)
Thankyou for reading
Helena xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your opinions here my lovelies: